• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pellet grill for brisket

AK74U

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
89   0
Reaction score
Did my first 13lb brisker a few months ago. Realized that a charcoal offset smoker is not my friend. Looking for a pellet grill and it's primary job is brisket. Looking to sit it and forget it. Tell me Woodchucks, what's a great pellet grill for this mission?

i have not had any luck with pellet grills. just cant get the smoke out of them..i used it last year for the Christmas turkey and it did great.
i have a like new traeger i would hook you up on... if interested shoot me a pm and i will send you some pics... i got it new scratch and dent ,it was 740 new and i got it for 350. 250 ish and i will bring it up and meet you in Jonesboro...

I have a Camp Chef and love it. Cooked brisket on it and had plenty of smoke using Pit Boss competition blend on my smokers highest smoke setting.

i have not had any luck with pellet grills. just cant get the smoke out of them..i used it last year for the Christmas turkey and it did great.
i have a like new traeger i would hook you up on... if interested shoot me a pm and i will send you some pics... i got it new scratch and dent ,it was 740 new and i got it for 350. 250 ish and i will bring it up and meet you in Jonesboro...
Try a smoke tube.

Back
Top Bottom