• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pcp air tank

vano1957

Default rank <750 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
106   0
Reaction score
I decided to get into pcp air guns so pickup a new rifle and decided on a air Venturi 75 cubic foot 4500psi tank to fill the guns air tank with. So far I have not found anyplace that will fill tank. I have checked with dive shops and paint ball outfits in my area.
I am sure someone here knows of a shop in Woodstock area that can fill this air bottle.
You can pm me info or just respond here.
thanks
VanO

I'm into this but use a hand pump. It's a good workout, huh? Anyways, I'm pretty sure DanKATL DanKATL also has some spare knowledge in the subject as well.

Definitely worth looking into the high pressure compressors Shovelhead Shovelhead mentioned.

I decided to get into pcp air guns so pickup a new rifle and decided on a air Venturi 75 cubic foot 4500psi tank to fill the guns air tank with. So far I have not found anyplace that will fill tank. I have checked with dive shops and paint ball outfits in my area.
I am sure someone here knows of a shop in Woodstock area that can fill this air bottle.
You can pm me info or just respond here.
thanks
VanO
Local dive shop fills mine, although they typically come up a bit short of 4500psi. Last time I checked, one of the local paintball fields would fill, as well.

Another option for dry air is to lease a Nitrogen tank from a welding supplier. Although the inexpensive compressors are attractive, you'll spend a bunch on water traps and dessicant filters. N2 suppliers have dry N2 and your only upfront costs are putting together a fill station for their 6000psi tanks.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

I talked to one paintball shop can’t fill large bottles just the 90cu inch dive shop in Woodstock said they don’t I found a paintball shop in Roswell that thinks they can but nay open by appointment on weekends. I thought about just returning the bottle and biting the bullet and getting a compressor didn’t think finding a place would be difficult. I will keep checking around only contacted 3 places
Thanks
Vano

I'm into this but use a hand pump. It's a good workout, huh? Anyways, I'm pretty sure DanKATL DanKATL also has some spare knowledge in the subject as well.

Definitely worth looking into the high pressure compressors Shovelhead Shovelhead mentioned.

Pumping a Benjamin I used to have was quite some exercise after a couple hours of shooting.

OP, if getting into PCP air rifles, these things are super legit for making them much, much quieter:

Yes excited about the prospects of the pcp world
They are definitely already quiet but being that they aren't regulated, you can also get a "moderator", the equivalent of a suppressor without the wait time and paperwork.
Screenshot_20210811-184417.jpg

Back
Top Bottom