• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PayPal has locked us out

Are y'all serious??? Steve aint in poorhouse yet but if he was this place would stand tall. Give it a minute before you start throwin money at a problem that can be fixed.

Apologies, you're right. I think that some of us get angry when our ODT brothers and family get screwed over. Afterall we are a giant brotherhood. I guess it's just an initial reaction. I'm sure that everything will work itself out in due time and hopefully quickly for this man.

I would bet at least 30 percent or more of the revenue comes from that day. That's always when I remember to pay my dollas.

Sorry, but not even close. Giveaway day is great but my only goal every year is to break even with it, and most years I do.

I have some schemes on how to get my money out of there earlier, I think I can issue a few refunds to some advertisers and get them to send it to me elsewhere and get most of it. (Not a large amount of money but a lot for me right now) My main concern is how to replace the income stream going forward. Like them or not they make it easy to transact in this type of scenario. Amazon sounds like the easiest way, I just have to get it implemented if possible.

Apologies, you're right. I think that some of us get angry when our ODT brothers and family get screwed over. Afterall we are a giant brotherhood. I guess it's just an initial reaction. I'm sure that everything will work itself out in due time and hopefully quickly for this man.

Im sure it will. We are all pissed but the day you find out things changed isn't the bottom. We've all been through it. If Steve needs help he will ask for it. I'll reup my membership tomorrow and we can all do what we do but it's not a catastrophe yet. No apologies required.

Sorry, but not even close. Giveaway day is great but my only goal every year is to break even with it, and most years I do.

I have some schemes on how to get my money out of there earlier, I think I can issue a few refunds to some advertisers and get them to send it to me elsewhere and get most of it. (Not a large amount of money but a lot for me right now) My main concern is how to replace the income stream going forward. Like them or not they make it easy to transact in this type of scenario. Amazon sounds like the easiest way, I just have to get it implemented if possible.

Check out Chime... I started using it last month and it's been better than PP.

Make a change and make it quick. The money will come.

Out of the frying pan into the fire. Gun control has gone corporate and amazon is going to follow suit soon. Be careful.

Back
Top Bottom