• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PayPal has locked us out

PayPal has locked us out as of a few hours ago. All my money is being held for 180 days. I’m ****ed. :D

Later today I’ll start removing all links to PayPal. To become a supporter or gain classifieds access you will need go through the store now and use square as your checkout option.

I’ll post details as I get them, but **** PayPal.
Well it's back to old school.We really don't need them son's of bitches.

I wish I could argue this in court but, unfortunately, I'm a nurse, not a lawyer and can only represent myself in court. ( which I have done numerous times very successfully).
My question is, where are all the actual lawyers at that are on ODT? This is their area of expertise, I'm more suited to administering Okuma narcotics or changing his bandages after surgery than offering legal advice.
My success in court comes not from my legal expertise or knowledge of the law but from the fact that I have a complete don't give a **** attitude, I and don't care about rules or decorum that lawyers follow and go for the throat. I have found that lawyers are arrogant and lazy and will take the path of least resistance.
Verizon's attorney told me that I was the worst opponent he has ever faced in court and his has argued against some of the biggest law firms in the country; he said I was a fungus that kept growing and wouldn't die. I took that as a huge compliment. You don't have to be smart, just determined and vicious as hell!!
In for administration of narcotics....

I've been saying "**** PayPal" for years and years.
They came out with their anti-gun policies a decade ago, I think.
It's only a matter of time before they forbid the use of their system for anything that is any way, no matter how remote, related to the "gun culture" or "gun lifestyle."

Hump them all and the horses they rode in on.

Back
Top Bottom