• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PayPal has locked us out

I'm all for it. I say badger the hell out of them. But I doubt the lawsuit would have merit based on the terms and conditions that you agree to when you set up a PayPal account. It explicitly lists firearms, ammo and firearm parts as no no items. And if you agree to use their credit card for transactions then the restrictions are even more intrusive and severe.
Then let PayPal come to Gwinnet county and make that argument in court. How exactly was he violating their terms and conditions? I would take some PTO (paid time off) and drive to Atlanta just to hear their attorney argue that one. Hell, we could have a ODT M&G at the court house.

Then let PayPal come to Gwinnet county and make that argument in court. How exactly was he violating their terms and conditions? I would take some PTO (paid time off) and drive to Atlanta just to hear their attorney argue that one. Hell, we could have a ODT M&G at the court house.

Using their service to facilitate firearm related trade? Surely you are aware of PayPal and facebook and Google's stand (among others) on this. It would probably be a year before the case saw the inside of a court room and then you would simply be out the money you paid your lawyer. Have you even read their terms and conditions? Based on your previous posts it doesn't sound like you have.

Using their service to facilitate firearm related trade? Surely you are aware of PayPal and facebook and Google's stand (among others) on this. It would probably be a year before the case saw the inside of a court room and then you would simply be out the money you paid your lawyer. Have you even read their terms and conditions? Based on your previous posts it doesn't sound like you have.
I have read their terms and conditions, albeit that was some time ago; that is the reason I closed my PayPal account last year.
No lawyer needed in small claims court, he can file Pro Se. All he needs is approximately $150 to file and if money is that big of an issue I can pay that just to give PayPal a big headache.

Sounds like Okuma needs to put Dienekes of Sparta on retainer. IF you need some legal defense fund $$ I would contribute the change I find in my sofa and everything I have stored under the drivers seat of my Jeep.
I wish I could argue this in court but, unfortunately, I'm a nurse, not a lawyer and can only represent myself in court. ( which I have done numerous times very successfully).
My question is, where are all the actual lawyers at that are on ODT? This is their area of expertise, I'm more suited to administering Okuma narcotics or changing his bandages after surgery than offering legal advice.
My success in court comes not from my legal expertise or knowledge of the law but from the fact that I have a complete don't give a **** attitude, I and don't care about rules or decorum that lawyers follow and go for the throat. I have found that lawyers are arrogant and lazy and will take the path of least resistance.
Verizon's attorney told me that I was the worst opponent he has ever faced in court and his has argued against some of the biggest law firms in the country; he said I was a fungus that kept growing and wouldn't die. I took that as a huge compliment. You don't have to be smart, just determined and vicious as hell!!

Okuma Okuma
I am not sure how all that works. I only use PayPal when I order some things online, mostly from Ebay. Some people will only accept PayPal.
Have a charge card tied to the account.
Why would you leave money in an account with them and not immediately move it into a bank account?
BTW I am going to close my account with them.

Back
Top Bottom