• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PayPal has locked us out

Yeah square is not gun friendly either. The gun community as a whole needs to move to crypto currency. I don't know **** about it because I'm mostly computer illiterate so I'm no help in where or how to get started.

Screenshot_20190720-165115_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
is this the agent?

I'm not saying file a complaint with the Secretary of State, I'm saying get the name and address of their registered agent in Georgia from the website so you know where to have the lawsuit served. If PayPal is doing business in the State of Georgia they are required by law to have a registered agent in the State of Georgia.
Even if you file in small claims court for the maximum sum allowed ($15,000) they will tap out because they know they will lose a lawsuit in a "Red" state. They don't care about the money, $15,000 is nothing, but having a judgement against them is extremely embarrassing and opens the floodgates for everyone to sue them in small claims court which will cost millions.
Sprint pulled some crap with me and wouldn't budge till their registered agent got served, I had a check the next day via Fed Ex.
https://ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSearch/BusinessInformation?businessId=1686592&businessType=Foreign Profit Corporation&fromSearch=True

I'm all for it. I say badger the hell out of them. But I doubt the lawsuit would have merit based on the terms and conditions that you agree to when you set up a PayPal account. It explicitly lists firearms, ammo and firearm parts as no no items. And if you agree to use their credit card for transactions then the restrictions are even more intrusive and severe.

PayPal has locked us out as of a few hours ago. All my money is being held for 180 days. I’m ****ed. :D

Later today I’ll start removing all links to PayPal. To become a supporter or gain classifieds access you will need go through the store now and use square as your checkout option.

I’ll post details as I get them, but **** PayPal.

Maybe this has been posted, I haven't read all the responses. If Square finds out what the site actually is, they'll shut down immediately too. They won't keep $$ like PayPal will, they will just not process anything for you anymore without even notifying you. Square is 100% not gun friendly.

Back
Top Bottom