• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PayPal has locked us out

We have to ask ourselves, could this possibly be organic? All of print and broadcast news media, even Fox News, all of big tech, most major corporations, many banks and payment processors, etc., etc., all at the same time? Wouldn't that be mathematically impossible without coordination? Anyway, this just shows that they are desperate and have gone all in. It is my expectation, accompanied by a goodly amount of praying, that this will not end well for them.

I recently got banned from there too. No matter what you write in posts about "no comments" in it what so ever you still get people writing something firearms related or an item number.

I'm all for it. I say badger the hell out of them. But I doubt the lawsuit would have merit based on the terms and conditions that you agree to when you set up a PayPal account. It explicitly lists firearms, ammo and firearm parts as no no items. And if you agree to use their credit card for transactions then the restrictions are even more intrusive and severe.
Issue would be moot when you have them explain why Ebay accepts Paypal and sells millions in gun parts each year. They are selectively going after the little guy on their liberal agenda.

Back
Top Bottom