• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PayPal has locked us out

Same question to you then: Do you use any Google products? Have a an Android phone and gmail account, for example?

It's an easy thing to preach, but much harder to actually accomplish.
That could be said for almost anything, the question is how much of a conscience effort am I trying to make, as a 2A supporter, to curb my spending with anti 2A companies? Or do I just not care and go about biz as usual without making an effort.
It isn’t you or anyone else that I have to answer to...it is my own self.
See what I am trying to say?

Ok, well since everyone else wants to sugarcoat I'll say it.

Pretty stupid to leave money in an account with paypal... much less have an account with paypal. This problem should have been anticipated.

Kind of ironic how many of you cry about Dicks sporting goods, stopped eating at anti 2a spots, refused to do business with any company that refuses concealed carry-- but will so willingly support paypal who openly spits on 2a.

I realize you have to get paid but there is no need to get in bed with the enemy to save a few bucks! I do not support PayPal and never will.
I only use them to take advantage of their friends and family feature. Way I see Ive cost them money as a customer, I doubt they have made a dime off me.

And yes, definitely never leave money in your account. I move it to my bank as soon I receive any money.

One does not have to make sure every dollar they spend goes pro 2A.....just make a real effort and it will count.
Even if most of us curb 25% of our disposable income to pro 2A companies or change our habits just a little it will make a hella diff.
But you have to make an effort.
How much is it worth to you?

I think I used a credit card but if I used pispal, is there a way to dispute charges? I will see on my side but is there a way to overload them with complaints about our money to join a website being frozen to get a refund?

I wish all of the 2A groups could get together to form a financial company that caters to gun owners, gun stores and the gun/outdoor industry. Working with Cabelas, Bass Pro, Academy Sports as well as sights like ODT, Gun Broker etc it would have to generate a lot of revenue along with offering a CC with a decent interest rate.
Would never work. Customer service would be overwhelmed 24/7/365 with whining, moaning, pissy neckbeards complaining about a 2% upcharge for financial services. Just wouldn't be worth staffing the help desk.

Would never work. Customer service would be overwhelmed 24/7/365 with whining, moaning, pissy neckbeards complaining about a 2% upcharge for financial services. Just wouldn't be worth staffing the help desk.

I don’t know.. A few well placed questions in the application like:
1. Have you ever flipped .22 ammo.?
2. Have you ever sat on a bench at 6 am in a discount retailer?
3. Do you have your wife also by 2 boxes of ammo?

If yes is answered to any of this questions, they would automatically be denied credit......

Press 1 for upcharge complaints...Get’s directed to a Customer Service Rep in Vietnam or Clayton County.

If every neck beard got a coozie, a t-shirt and a bumper sticker when they joined then there would no problem. Oh - and a mouse pad cuz we know they all still use the old roller ball mice.

If every neck beard got a coozie, a t-shirt and a bumper sticker when they joined then there would no problem. Oh - and a mouse pad cuz we know they all still use the old roller ball mice.
I doubt you'd have to give them much more than a Bud Light coozie when they sign up. No need to give away profits.

Back
Top Bottom