• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pay for the transfer, BOS do nothing

I once had a "buyer" who, once we had settled on time and place, started demanding I do a bos with my personal information on it and he would give me his. Obviously I told him to pound sand. People are crazy and if I were going to do a bos I might just as well invite you to my house to do the transaction.

BOS is a big no for me first of all it’s America and secondly I don’t want a stranger knowing where I secure my valuables. A peek at my carry permit is fine anything else is too creepy for my taste.

same buttergolems that whine about liberals want a BOS with everything. Why do you even own guns when you are already giving into what the liberals want? If you want a REAL record that a gun has left your possesion and gone into the possion of a person able to own a gun, Take it to a gunstore, pay the $30 closet liberal fee, and whoosh you are now free and clear for the make believe gun confiscation carried out by the UN

It’s painful enough to part with a firearm. Paying to see it leave is just more pain!!!!!

Yeah....I see all you anti-BOS'ers and just have to laugh at the lengths you'll go to in order to ridicule someone....have fun with it, I don't care. You wouldn't be getting a gun from me anyway.

Ok

That's what I call reductio absurdum... primarily because I wouldn't be selling you anything in the first place.

oK

I agree...but there are staidly rigid purists who just have to spout off and then mouth off at anyone that wants a BOS with THEIR reasoning. Don't matter...I've already made note of them that I'll never sell or trade with them.

ok

To the ones here who aren't getting a reply from me, it means I've already put you on ignore and don't care what you say...

OK

SirWhineAlot back?

I 100% agree. One time a 27-2 came up on armslist...just knew it was a scam. Msg dude and he replies right back can I meet at the Police station. Bought the pistol the next day in the police parking lot. Wanted to leave him feedback...but armslist. Lol

I don't mind meeting at a police station.

But as long as we are doing that, let's step inside and run a stolen gun check. No sense in doing something half way.

Back
Top Bottom