• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pay for the transfer, BOS do nothing

Wolf six

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
107   0
Reaction score
same buttergolems that whine about liberals want a BOS with everything. Why do you even own guns when you are already giving into what the liberals want? If you want a REAL record that a gun has left your possesion and gone into the possion of a person able to own a gun, Take it to a gunstore, pay the $30 closet liberal fee, and whoosh you are now free and clear for the make believe gun confiscation carried out by the UN

Lotta fear in them boys

I like the ones that want a BOS and want to meet at a police station too.
I always wonder what they would do if I acted like a big p***y too and asked for a copy of their DL, Finger print card and take their picture holding the gun.
After all, If that gun has committed a crime and is wanted, It wasnt me!

Just my opinion but in my trades here if I’ve asked for a Bos and get attitude there’s a reason. Guys who refuse to do one may have a fundamental problem with it or may just not be able to purchase a gun. There is a certain level here especially now of people who are buying who can’t legally own. If I ask for a dl, carry, and bos and my price is less than retail most guys wouldn’t have an issue and several times I’ve said don’t worry about it. The guys who freak out at the mention of it I’d rather not do business with anyway

Just my opinion but in my trades here if I’ve asked for a Bos and get attitude there’s a reason. Guys who refuse to do one may have a fundamental problem with it or may just not be able to purchase a gun. There is a certain level here especially now of people who are buying who can’t legally own. If I ask for a dl, carry, and bos and my price is less than retail most guys wouldn’t have an issue and several times I’ve said don’t worry about it. The guys who freak out at the mention of it I’d rather not do business with anyway
The ones complaining about you asking for a bill of sale, see DL or WCL are the ones who are BUYING guns. What skin off their nose is it if they got a gun with no record of them getting it? That's the way they WANT it. Not their problem if you can't show where it is now.

Most of the ones I've dealt with in selling/trading a weapon here don't have a problem with a BOS or my looking at the ID and/or WCL. Most times I feel completely comfortable and may not even ask for a BOS...But I'll tell you this, the person that absolutely WON'T agree to a BOS or ID check then they don't get my gun, period.

The ones complaining about you asking for a bill of sale, see DL or WCL are the ones who are BUYING guns. What skin off their nose is it if they got a gun with no record of them getting it? That's the way they WANT it. Not their problem if you can't show where it is now.

Most of the ones I've dealt with in selling/trading a weapon here don't have a problem with a BOS or my looking at the ID and/or WCL. Most times I feel completely comfortable and may not even ask for a BOS...But I'll tell you this, the person that absolutely WON'T agree to a BOS or ID check then they don't get my gun, period.
I’ve said it many times. Why the hell would anyone who can walk into any gun store in Georgia and buy a g19 pay $700 for a used one here. I’m not the smartests guy but....... I’ve had a bunch of offers for more than retail on the gen5 g19 I have listed but really looking for specific trades.

Back
Top Bottom