• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Paralyzed mouse walks again

You gonna have to get a shot,to get a stimulus check
Screenshot_20210122-103819_Chrome.jpg

Pretty amazing. I wish them all the success in the world. Imagine the lives that would impact.

I have a very close friend who is a quadriplegic. She has defied the odds and lived over 20 years with her injury now. It would be so cool to see her hang in there long enough to benefit from something like this. Her accident happened at 16.

In 1969 while I was overseas my younger cousin got thrown out of a Barracuda going about 120 MPH and veered into a cow pasture, police said the car flipped over and over several times.. The drunk punk draft dodger driving it was unhurt and less than a year later his daddy bought him another muscle car. My cousin was left a quad. He died about 15 years ago when his quad-equipped van ran into a gas tanker.

I'd always hoped some kind of advancement like this would be possible. Just too late for my cuz.....
Gaffer, sorry to hear about your cousin. That's tragic. Hopefully in the future, break throughs like this will help mend injuries such as those your cousin had. God bless you and your cousin.

Back
Top Bottom