• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pain in the ***

It is for sure.

Yea, I would recommend cutting that back regardless. It's just not healthy. Honest question out of genuine care: are you self medicating? What's the reason for drinking this much daily? I recognize this is a chat forum and you may not want to go down this route. Nor was it the point of this thread. So feel free to tell me to take a hike haha. I won't be butt hurt.

Not a big drinker but what helped me was dropping a little weight, changed the way I eat by reducing my carbs (breads and pasta) and processed foods (most boxed or canned foods). I eat a lot more healthier now with fresh fruits and vegetables, fish, poultry and very little red meat. I also completely stopped eating spicy foods. Lastly I don’t sit in the bathroom like I used to. Go in do your business and get out.
I haven’t had problems with hemorrhoids or bleeding in about two years now.

Crappy subject but here goes. Alright guys, been dealing with hemorrhoids for years now. Who has had the surgery and truthfully is it worth the pain of recovery? I can't even begin to imagine getting a scalpel close to there. Not to mention the time off work for recovery. Let the horror stories begin!

Oh and btw, we require pics for proof, otherwise we just won't believe you :boink:

Yea, I would recommend cutting that back regardless. It's just not healthy. Honest question out of genuine care: are you self medicating? What's the reason for drinking this much daily? I recognize this is a chat forum and you may not want to go down this route. Nor was it the point of this thread. So feel free to tell me to take a hike haha. I won't be butt hurt.
Just enjoy beer. Have since I remember. No real reason that I can pinpoint. Definitely could use work on that part for sure.

Not a big drinker but what helped me was dropping a little weight, changed the way I eat by reducing my carbs (breads and pasta) and processed foods (most boxed or canned foods). I eat a lot more healthier now with fresh fruits and vegetables, fish, poultry and very little red meat. I also completely stopped eating spicy foods. Lastly I don’t sit in the bathroom like I used to. Go in do your business and get out.
I haven’t had problems with hemorrhoids or bleeding in about two years now.
The spicy foods are my weakness but I rarely have a problem with that part. At least not S******* in the creek anyway.

Back
Top Bottom