• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pain in the ***

Just enjoy beer. Have since I remember. No real reason that I can pinpoint. Definitely could use work on that part for sure.

I gotcha. I enjoy beer, as well. I am a pretty big IPA fan, which I guess is the trendy thing lately. But that bitter hops is just so addicting. If I drink a beer without it, I'm disappointed. I need an after taste with that bitter bite (queue the sexual innuendo jokes). But yea, I would recommend cutting that down to the standard "moderation" amount. 2 per day. But anyway, I'll shut up about it now haha.

I gotcha. I enjoy beer, as well. I am a pretty big IPA fan, which I guess is the trendy thing lately. But that bitter hops is just so addicting. If I drink a beer without it, I'm disappointed. I need an after taste with that bitter bite (queue the sexual innuendo jokes). But yea, I would recommend cutting that down to the standard "moderation" amount. 2 per day. But anyway, I'll shut up about it now haha.

I’m the exact opposite. Cannot stand the bitter bite. When I was in Germany, I used to drink their dark beers like a fish. Now, I can’t stand them. Barely like Belgian Wheats.

my wife works for a colo-rectal surgeon. i get to hear all kinds of horror stories. apparently the surgery recovery is quite painful but depends on how bad the 'roids are. i've had them periodically but they thankfully went away quickly. she pointed out that I went from being a pain in the ass to having a pain in the ass.

try lifestyle changes first: change your diet, cut out processed foods and cut back on red meat/carbs. more fruits and veggies. exercise more. drink LOTS of water, like a gallon a day. take fiber 2-3 times daily. take a stool softener. time yourself. no more than 4 minutes on the crapper at at time. get a bidet. don't use 'flushable' wipes. if you can get a standing desk at work try that, too.

Try some witch hazel and a heating pad. Coconut oil and CBD balm also help. I was a big weight lifter in my youth (straining the core can cause them). Anyway, I use that stuff and I’m 100%.

Crappy subject but here goes. Alright guys, been dealing with hemorrhoids for years now. Who has had the surgery and truthfully is it worth the pain of recovery? I can't even begin to imagine getting a scalpel close to there. Not to mention the time off work for recovery. Let the horror stories begin!
I can’t speak to this personally but my father in law had the surgery 25 years or so ago and hasn’t mentioned a problem since. Consult a physician. As entertaining as people’s health, legal, marital, sex, auto mechanical problems are and despite the fact that there are literally thousands of unpaid experts on any subject available on this forum, you should still consult a doctor. Lifestyle and especially blood pressure control may well be able to resolve this without surgery. I haven’t had a hemorrhoid in years but still remember the discomfort. Hope you get some help.

Pph surgery, it's a ***** but worth it. about a week of hell then all good.
My BFAM had his done 20 years ago and needs it again now. Like me, he don't know how to step back and let the young guys do the heavy stuff. He is pretty sure he fought satan himself two days later when he thought he was all healed up and eat regular food, like when he was 16. He might have said something to the effect of having satans flaming pitchfork jammed in the bullseye..

Back
Top Bottom