• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pain in the nuts

I guess this is the place. I don't know if this is heat related or something else. I have noticed when I get really hot.
My hands start aching. Which hurts but is tolerable.
The most concerning issue is I keep getting this shooting pain through my right testicle. I mean feels like a small knitting needle is stabbing me. I am hoping this is dehydration. I don't feel anything out of the ordinary.
Put them in Mayor Pete's hands,he will help you.

TMI :)
CAMSDADDY CAMSDADDY Call it "spreading the paste" with the Dr. they like talking in code. :)
View attachment 2236551 :pound:

While waiting for updates, here's a joke related to the image in this post.

AN OLD MAN goes into the doctor's office.
The nurse asks him what's wrong.
He says: "I need to see the doctor about my penis."
Some other patients in the waiting room blush and look away, and the nurse says to the old fellow:
"Sir, I'd appreciate it if you didn't use that word here, right now. You can tell the doctor everything in private, in the examination room, but for right now, let's just say that you're here for a problem with.. (pause) your EAR? Is that OK? You came here because you need to see the doctor about what body part of yours, sir?"

The old man glares at her and says, quietly, "My ear."

"Right, very good sir." Let me fill out this short form with you and we'll get you lined-up with the doc in no time. Now, about your... your ... "ear" -- what's the problem about it?

"I can't piss out of it!"

How about a nut date on how it all worked out.....
Well it was Labor Day weekend (I think). I have finally gotten to where appendix carry is tolerable. It’s just taken time. I have not had the sharp pain in my nut since. I guess that’s a plus. Everyone is paid and life is back to normal I guess. When spring hits and we get back in the kayaks and start sweating I guess I’ll see.

Also one thing I learned. If the doctor says 7-10 days or if he says a month listen. I guess I thought he was smart enough to cut me open and do the repair but not smart enough to know how long it would take me to be ready to go back to work. I probably went back too soon and it probably caused it to take longer to recover and caused undue pain.

Back
Top Bottom