• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

P229 $299 shipped

Wow Really?!
Yes, absolutely. Great tool for someone who is tracking effectiveness of ad campaigns, marketing efforts, organic interest, etc. I used to do some of that, and it's really interesting. Don't have the time or desire to do it in my current work, but it can be fun to go down rabbit holes seeing the origins of traffic.

A savvy website admin can see the origin of incoming traffic. So he probably saw the traffic coming into their site, from here, via the link that I posted.
Not the website admin, but you hit it spot on.
I check referral traffic in Google Analytics to trace back where people are getting linked from.

yeah but for about $100 you can convert it to SA/DA, and you could order a M11-A1 barrel and make it 9mm... soooo still get a 9mm for $500

The new M11-A1 is on a P229 frame. Simply exchanging a 9mm barrel in a 357/40 slide is "suspect" at best, prone to failures from my experience, and new parts for a DAK to DA/SA exchange are well in excess of $100 (hammer and trigger bar new are about $100, then add decocking lever, springs, new grip panels, etc.) and the price climbs substantially. In my opinion, converting only makes sense if you get a great deal on a quality, like new pistol.

the M11A1 is a railless P229 with a special .40 cal slide, and a special barrel cut. or at-least the one I had was.

My price estimates were for used parts that turn up from time to time. as it's easier to come by used DA/SA parts than to is to come by used DAK parts... that being said... you could sell the DAK parts as a kit and offset your DA/SA swap.

but I would agree with MegaFan on the cost of New conversion components... would absolutely have to be the right deal, and likely not worth the investment at that point.

Back
Top Bottom