• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Overpriced firearms!

The bottom line, is that the people starting these threads and arguing against crazy prices, are exactly equal to the people that go into every single one of these threads and argue FOR crazy high prices and flipping.

And yet somehow, the first side is the only one wasting their time, or being silly, or whiny... The folks defending flippers and whining every time the other side whines... they serve a noble purpose and are above reproach.

4zc160.jpg

And I bought mine in 2009 from the Bargain Barn in 2009 and it wasn't for $1000 by far. BTW, mine has the carry handle (detachable), and all the rest you speak of. It is NOT a $1000 piece of now-6920 crap...

LOL, I just bought a restricted marked 6720 at Georgia Gunstore today.

AND IF THEY DO...ITS STILL NO SKIN OFF YOUR AZZ SO WHY KEEP WHINING ABOUT IT??!!

Because your in every price thread making out like the great white hope of price control. You even posted some drivel about how fine and upstanding you are compared to gougers and flippers. If you dont like the price...move along, just move along!!
Why keep WHINING you ask? Because that is what little babies do, if they can't get their way!

Back
Top Bottom