• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Overpriced firearms!

nope, you said that people were selling guns at huge mark ups over MSRP which I proved is not the case. You are using gun stores selling stuff below MAP as your basis for pricing, when I showed that 99.9$ of the stores are selling at MSRP or above. Look at some of those links I posted. The 19X one is especially interesting.

I see what you are saying now... I guess that in general, I rarely pay MSRP for things like cars, trucks, guns, etc... I see "sale prices" at Bass Pro that are still a lot higher than my LGS's every day prices... and so when I see guns here, used, that are $100-$200 more than THAT, it seems crazy to me...

I see what you are saying now... I guess that in general, I rarely pay MSRP for things like cars, trucks, guns, etc... I see "sale prices" at Bass Pro that are still a lot higher than my LGS's every day prices... and so when I see guns here, used, that are $100-$200 more than THAT, it seems crazy to me...

Me too. I won’t pay them. Hell, most the stuff at GGs is more than I will spend. Everyone is different though.

did-someone-say-nap.jpg

I know what... Lets open up another thread about overpricing firearms and ammo and how it's affecting your life. We can fund a panel, and do commercials, set up sleep studies about people losing sleep and how they are unable to look elsewhere .... maybe even set up a separate facility at the CDC to study it

I know what... Lets open up another thread about overpricing firearms and ammo and how it's affecting your life. We can fund a panel, and do commercials, set up sleep studies about people losing sleep and how they are unable to look elsewhere .... maybe even set up a separate facility at the CDC to study it

The bottom line, is that the people starting these threads and arguing against crazy prices, are exactly equal to the people that go into every single one of these threads and argue FOR crazy high prices and flipping.

And yet somehow, the first side is the only one wasting their time, or being silly, or whiny... The folks defending flippers and whining every time the other side whines... they serve a noble purpose and are above reproach.

Back
Top Bottom