Over the limit

medium187mph

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
216   0
Reaction score
Kind of like these votes that keep popping up in peoples’ backseats .:doh:

Riiiiggggghhhtttt !! We believe that . :cool-new:

But these two guys had this stuff CLEAN, FROZEN, AND IN COOLERS !!
How in the hell you charge someone with over the limit catch ?
You can’t tell if one guy or 20 guys caught those !

:dizzy: This story for real ? Lol

In the 60's my Dad took us to a big lake with boathouses converted into inside fishing houses. They had the big center opening where a boat would be surrounded by a deck with rail and benches. We would leave there carrying a washtub full of crappie and I don't think there was limits back then. This was either Altoona or possibly Hartwell, does anyone remember these, or know of any still around?

Use to fish the Hooch about erry day back in the late 70's early 80's. Saw the Game Warden quite often. I axed him what was the fine for over the limit, he said, up to the judge but I will be sure and let the Judge know how MANY over the limit. we laughed and laughed.

In the 60's my Dad took us to a big lake with boathouses converted into inside fishing houses. They had the big center opening where a boat would be surrounded by a deck with rail and benches. We would leave there carrying a washtub full of crappie and I don't think there was limits back then. This was either Altoona or possibly Hartwell, does anyone remember these, or know of any still around?
This was for real at Wilderness Camp at Allatoona. Had heaters, also.

But these two guys had this stuff CLEAN, FROZEN, AND IN COOLERS !!
How in the hell you charge someone with over the limit catch ?
You can’t tell if one guy or 20 guys caught those !

:dizzy: This story for real ? Lol
They weren't charged with catching over the limit, there were charged with over the POSSESSION limit.
I have zero sympathy for poachers.

Back
Top Bottom