• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoors Trader. Great place to buy, sell or trade, or......?

What did we complain about back when there wasn't the Covid and such?

Getting hard to remember...

Hey, how 'bout that price of silver these days...
I had a very generous offer of $200 for 10 ounces of rounds I have listed now. I haven't replied but I may accept that offer and ask him if he wants to come over to the house and pick them up. While he's here he could **** my sister.

I have enough sense to look at a gun and tell if it has been used or not. As for Zuckerberg and that lot, I have no clue what they can legally do and don't know that I care. And I see it didn't take long to resort to name calling. I don't know what generation you came up in and don't care but it was obviously one that didn't learn the art of conversation without resorting to nonsense.
As I said yesterday, I am definitely not for price gouging but it is not my business to jump on anyone about it and especially not in their ad, which I know the rules are against and for good reason. I still say the guy you were jumping on yesterday was not even close to price gouging but even if he was doesn't give you the right to call him out on it. You agreed to the rules when you joined just like I did.
Git outta here with your fancy pants common sense and all....

I had a very generous offer of $200 for 10 ounces of rounds I have listed now. I haven't replied but I may accept that offer and ask him if he wants to come over to the house and pick them up. While he's here he could **** my sister.
What's sis look like? Maconga ain't that far.

Picture of sister? I could possibly go $225 depending on sister? :behindsofa:

videotogif_2016.12.30_14.18.04 (1).gif

Back
Top Bottom