• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoors Trader. Great place to buy, sell or trade, or......?

I’ve never understood why generation names bother people. I’m a 32 year old millennial that works full time to support my wife and daughter also served my country and never once took being called a millennial offensively.

GA Gun Store had a new G19X for $569 yesterday. Just sayin... And a G19 Gen 5 for $517, and they just got a bunch of new glocks in today for those prices...

But when I post those deals up in the Steals and Deals section... My threads get locked, and I get warning points. So it's not that those deals aren't out there. It's that we aren't allowed to promote them on ODT. And it doesn't take a genius to figure out why...
Has nothing to do with what the other guy paid for it. The guy was listing it for what he paid for it and gets called a price gouger. That is all I am saying.

GA Gun Store had a new G19X for $569 yesterday. Just sayin... And a G19 Gen 5 for $517, and they just got a bunch of new glocks in today for those prices...

But when I post those deals up in the Steals and Deals section... My threads get locked, and I get warning points. So it's not that those deals aren't out there. It's that we aren't allowed to promote them on ODT. And it doesn't take a genius to figure out why...
I got mine last Friday for that same price. Olight was running a deal on their Baldr pros too. Picked one of those up as well for cheap

Has nothing to do with what the other guy paid for it. The guy was listing it for what he paid for it and gets called a price gouger. That is all I am saying.

I just meant in general, not specific to the discussion that you had in another thread... I was simply referring to the comment of "If a LGS has one"... One does... or did... and it was hundreds cheaper than I have seen a used one listed here for, for months.

People think that these deals aren't out there, and so the prices here are justified due to "supply and demand"... that simply isn't true. They are out there, we just aren't allowed to talk about them or promote them publicly on ODT.

I just meant in general, not specific to the discussion that you had in another thread... I was simply referring to the comment of "If a LGS has one"... One does... or did... and it was hundreds cheaper than I have seen a used one listed here for, for months.

People think that these deals aren't out there, and so the prices here are justified due to "supply and demand"... that simply isn't true. They are out there, we just aren't allowed to talk about them or promote them publicly on ODT.
Ain’t that the truth

I’ve never understood why generation names bother people. I’m a 32 year old millennial that works full time to support my wife and daughter also served my country and never once took being called a millennial offensively.
I don't care one way or the other what you call me. I was just making the point that some of folks do not know how to have a conversation with someone they disagree with without throwing out some derogatory terms. I could care less either way. I have been shot at, had drug runners try to ram the ship I was on with their boat and a lot of other things much worse than being called some stupid name based on when I was born. Which I had no control over by the way.

Oh, I know. I list stuff pretty regularly for same prices as I was before all this panic nonsense. They just don't generally last more than an hour or two so a lot of folks never see it. If the distributors sell to me at the same price as before then I am going to sell it at the same price I always have.

If the ODT folks were in on a "conspiracy" to manipulate gun prices,
it would be a conspiracy to raise the prices through the roof
so that we who already have huge gun collections can sit back smugly,
while new people (often BLM and antifa assclowns) struggle to arm themselves
at a reasonable price!
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom