• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoors Trader. Great place to buy, sell or trade, or......?

I’m always curious why all these guys who are crying like little girls don’t just go buy that gun at a local gun shop? Is it because the 19x is hard to find? Nope pretty much everywhere. I think there’s a little of that whole background check fear thing involved. I mean if you can actually buy it for less at a lgs then go do it and quit being such a ***** about it

GA Gun Store had a new G19X for $569 yesterday. Just sayin... And a G19 Gen 5 for $517, and they just got a bunch of new glocks in today for those prices...

But when I post those deals up in the Steals and Deals section... My threads get locked, and I get warning points. So it's not that those deals aren't out there. It's that we aren't allowed to promote them on ODT. And it doesn't take a genius to figure out why...

Because The ODT is supposed to be an enjoyable place to buy, sell and trade, not a place for self righteous boomers to price gouge a "crisis economy". So if someone is going to be a douche a price gouge, i dont have a problem with trolling them.
So calling someone a douche is not name calling? Technically, when you use the term boomer as a derogatory comment that is also name calling. No different than fudd or neckbeard, what ever.

Back
Top Bottom