• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoors Trader. Great place to buy, sell or trade, or......?

Because The ODT is supposed to be an enjoyable place to buy, sell and trade, not a place for self righteous boomers to price gouge a "crisis economy". So if someone is going to be a douche a price gouge, i dont have a problem with trolling them.

20200918_162229.jpg

Never did I call anyone a name. Only asserted that the ones typically price gouging are baby boomers. This entire post was meant to be a light hearted jab at the price gouging. Thats why it was in the Conspiracy theory page and was a wacky post. People obviously saw that i posted something after my ban the other day and came, wanting something to be mad at.

4fh735.jpg

Ok, that’s enough MEN. I happen to be friends with TheGravleyRoad TheGravleyRoad and have known him for years. Contrary to everyone’s belief he is just messing around with everyone. That’s why he posted this in Area 51. Everyone needs to lighten up and cool down your keyboards or smart phones. This website brings out the worst non backing trash talk from everyone. If my small rant keeps you from doing business with me in the future because I don’t believe what you believe that’s fine. I do not hold any arguments against anyone to prevent future trading. Rant over...

P.S. everyone chill and enjoy your families

Ok, that’s enough MEN. I happen to be friends with TheGravleyRoad TheGravleyRoad and have known him for years. Contrary to everyone’s belief he is just messing around with everyone. That’s why he posted this in Area 51. Everyone needs to lighten up and cool down your keyboards or smart phones. This website brings out the worst non backing trash talk from everyone. If my small rant keeps you from doing business with me in the future because I don’t believe what you believe that’s fine. I do not hold any arguments against anyone to prevent future trading. Rant over...

P.S. everyone chill and enjoy your families

Thanks, babe. Ill buy you something nice

Back
Top Bottom