• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoors Trader. Great place to buy, sell or trade, or......?

Silencing the comment section is inhibiting free speech. The first sign of despotism.
It's a privately owned forum with rules that you agreed to when you signed up. You have no rights.
Man I missed it. Is someone crying about prices again?
Yeah, and he got banned for it and I got banned for telling him he was wrong. The guy had a new unfired Glock 19X with an aftermarket trigger (uninstalled in the package), A TLR1 or something similar to go on it, a couple hundred rounds of ammo and a few other odds and ends (all new) and was asking $900 and this guy and a few others were all over him for price gouging. The guy even broke it down and was selling for a good bit less than he had paid. Just no satisfying some folks. Thank god we don't allow mob rule in this country.

It's a privately owned forum with rules that you agreed to when you signed up. You have no rights.

Yeah, and he got banned for it and I got banned for telling him he was wrong. The guy had a new unfired Glock 19X with an aftermarket trigger (uninstalled in the package), A TLR1 or something similar to go on it, a couple hundred rounds of ammo and a few other odds and ends (all new) and was asking $900 and this guy and a few others were all over him for price gouging. The guy even broke it down and was selling for a good bit less than he had paid. Just no satisfying some folks. Thank god we don't allow mob rule in this country.
I’m always curious why all these guys who are crying like little girls don’t just go buy that gun at a local gun shop? Is it because the 19x is hard to find? Nope pretty much everywhere. I think there’s a little of that whole background check fear thing involved. I mean if you can actually buy it for less at a lgs then go do it and quit being such a bitch about it

Because The ODT is supposed to be an enjoyable place to buy, sell and trade, not a place for self righteous boomers to price gouge a "crisis economy". So if someone is going to be a douche a price gouge, i dont have a problem with trolling them.
trolling huh...ok then
most of the gougers aint boomers feller....they is em dammed millenials...or snot nosed kids as we older gentlemen call them

Yeh, Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey have every right to ban all of those conservative opinions on facebook and Twitter to the point of creating a huge bias, dont they?

And used is used is used is used. If it leaves the shop, it is then a used firearm. You cant prove you havent fired a round. If you're willing to take someone on their word like that on the internet that you've never met, i have some property to sell you at a good price.
I have enough sense to look at a gun and tell if it has been used or not. As for Zuckerberg and that lot, I have no clue what they can legally do and don't know that I care. And I see it didn't take long to resort to name calling. I don't know what generation you came up in and don't care but it was obviously one that didn't learn the art of conversation without resorting to nonsense.
As I said yesterday, I am definitely not for price gouging but it is not my business to jump on anyone about it and especially not in their ad, which I know the rules are against and for good reason. I still say the guy you were jumping on yesterday was not even close to price gouging but even if he was doesn't give you the right to call him out on it. You agreed to the rules when you joined just like I did.

Does anyone even remember why this site started? Sounds like a lot have forgotten. 10 years ago was same issues on past site.
Issues there were heavy handed moderation and moderation griping about folks griping. Site owners decided classifieds were more trouble than they were worth.
Yep, your right...same shizzle, different day

Back
Top Bottom