• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoor Range

The same distance away (about 20 miles) in the other direction from you would be
Creekside Firing Range in Taylorsville, in the shadow of Plant Bowen (coal-burning electrical power plant).
I haven't been there in years, either, but I hear it's still around. I think when they're open to the public, you can shoot rifles at 25, 50 or 100 yards.
Members only now. No visitors. Pretty sure they will close it when mine and Alleycats goes out. They took away the shooting covers and benches except for one. Can only go after 12 noon. Really disappointed but will go as long as they are open cause they surely will not issue pro rata refunds.

In. Used to go there as non member and heard something going on recently.
They have other farm activities they can possibly make more money at. Petting zoo, kiddies rides....etc. I just wish I had known before I joined and paid in full a few months ago.

Was planning to join as well with a buddy so we could shoot more frequently.
Alleycat knows more than I do but not sure they are taking anymore members. Looks like the plan is to make so many rules, restrictions that the existing members will just not come inconvenience them. No targets or backings, no cover for the only 4 person shooting table left.

Back
Top Bottom