• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoor Range

troubleman

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
57   0
Reaction score
To all, I live in Dallas and have 3 rifles that shoot steel core or steel tipped ammo. Does anyone know of an outdoor range anywhere on the west or northwest side of Atlanta that's open to the public? Thanks in advance...

To all, I live in Dallas and have 3 rifles that shoot steel core or steel tipped ammo. Does anyone know of an outdoor range anywhere on the west or northwest side of Atlanta that's open to the public? Thanks in advance...

I don’t specifically however, try

https://www.wheretoshoot.org/

Hope this helps
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe there is one on 113 in Temple just south of I-20

Yes, that's called Advanced Bullets. I've been there a few times. I hear they have a 50-yard berm now. The last time I went, your choices were just 25 yards and then 100 yards. You must shoot their paper targets on their cardboard target backers on their frames.

The same distance away (about 20 miles) in the other direction from you would be
Creekside Firing Range in Taylorsville, in the shadow of Plant Bowen (coal-burning electrical power plant).
I haven't been there in years, either, but I hear it's still around. I think when they're open to the public, you can shoot rifles at 25, 50 or 100 yards.

The same distance away (about 20 miles) in the other direction from you would be
Creekside Firing Range in Taylorsville, in the shadow of Plant Bowen (coal-burning electrical power plant).
I haven't been there in years, either, but I hear it's still around. I think when they're open to the public, you can shoot rifles at 25, 50 or 100 yards.

Weird goings on. Last I heard, no more non-member shooters. They also contacted their current members and gave them a period of time to contact them, or their membership would be void.

If any of my info is incorrect, and someone here has proof of the true scoop, please correct me. I don’t want to disseminate bad info.

Back
Top Bottom