• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoor range in North GA?

$900 entry fee pretty stiff. What are the yearly dues.
$306 annually (raised $6 for the first time in over decade).

The entry fee is stiff for a purpose. To get folks that want a home away from home to shoot at and not just join for a year or two and not return.

An invested membership means folks take care of the range a little better and with a consistent revenue stream, they can better plan upkeep and improvements.

$306 annually (raised $6 for the first time in over decade).

The entry fee is stiff for a purpose. To get folks that want a home away from home to shoot at and not just join for a year or two and not return.

An invested membership means folks take care of the range a little better and with a consistent revenue stream, they can better plan upkeep and improvements.[/QUOTE

I understand that but that also keeps some of those same people away. I am a member of the Elberton GC. Our fees are no where that steep. I have been a member for so long I am not sure exactly how long. Our membership is very consistent. And our club is very well taken care of.

500+ acres and 2000 members without a cap... Riverbend must be doing something right.

15 action pistol bays.

Dedicated rimfire ranges.

Around 100 rifle shooting stations spread across multiple venues out to 600 yards.

Not to mention we’re talking metro atl versus the middle of nowheresville.

The real estate costs wouldn’t be remotely the same.

Back
Top Bottom