• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoor GA app crashing, cannot check deer.

Buck119

Default rank <4500 posts
Beretta Aficionado
219   0
Reaction score
Tried several times.
Every time I use the Game Check feature, when I arrive to select the WMA the app crashes. Am I the only one?
iOS 14.8

Update the app.
Of course. But since no updates were available, I have even erased it and downloaded it again. Same thing. As of this morning it is still crashing.

However the reason why I open this thread was to know if I was the only one. Because if I am not, I am wondering about how many deer will go unreported this year.

Of course. But since no updates were available, I have even erased it and downloaded it again. Same thing. As of this morning it is still crashing.

However the reason why I open this thread was to know if I was the only one. Because if I am not, I am wondering about how many deer will go unreported this year.
Contact DNR. Let them know and they can probably tag it for you through their system most likely.

Does that mean the deer’s pics may be showing up on milk cartons as missing?

Back
Top Bottom