• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Out of surgery, man the tube down the throat was the worst

Cmon bud! You REALLY just got caught (was that you) dropping Benjamin's down at the Turtle huh...:hat::afro: :wacko:
You braver than me, I pushed the heart doc on back (again) figuring all the covic's is gathering at the yea old macon hospital. Glad recovery is going well for ya!

Had that done 20 years ago...no fun. After they pulled out the cotton a week later I now have a new hole in my septum from a staph infection! Get well soon and watch for a temperature rise. If it does get an antibiotic quick!

Had that done 20 years ago...no fun. After they pulled out the cotton a week later I now have a new hole in my septum from a staph infection! Get well soon and watch for a temperature rise. If it does get an antibiotic quick!
I'm glad they don't pack anymore. I'm breathing fine through my nose but do keep a Joseph Stalin style cotton gauze bandage taped underneath to catch blood. No swelling. Doing great. Doesn't seem to be any pain either yet but I'm staying ahead of that with one 7.5/325 Hydro every 6 hours.

Hope you get to feeling better. That sounds chitty and painful to deal with.
Not painful at all. Uncomfortable because the nose is full of clotted blood and leaks a little. I've had lots worse, LOL.
Not exactly sure what happened but it doesn't sound like a party. :suspicious: Hope the healing is quicker than anticipated.
Just a deviated septum really. Narrowing of the air passages.

Back
Top Bottom