• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Out of surgery, man the tube down the throat was the worst

Absolutely, sucks. I went through a 24hr surgery at North Side, hospital. The tube down my Throat was worse than the Surgery. I pray you get better, quickly.

I just had my throat and tounge cut out by the va.. no joke they left me to die.. my wife had to get police and get me.. screwed up man
Wow! Both of you. God bless you. I'm not complaining over here, LOL.
tenor.gif

An update. Clotting pretty good now but I have to flush out the nose every couple of hours with a saline solution so that ain't sticking. Anyway, anyone who knows me and my sense of humor can attest to this.....

It has taken a Herculean effort on my part today, and I mean I had to muster every ounce of strength I could, to resist the urge to walk around Walmart with blood streaming down my chin and neck from my nose and under my "surgical mask." I mean, can you imagine the looks I'd get? LOL! Of course I'd have to act a little faint, maybe stagger a bit....start mumbling something about Woohan.....
Lmao!

Irritating, scratchy, can't get the soreness to stop. Can't blow my nose and I have a steady dripping of blood down my face.

Doc removed a polyp (benign) while doing the septoplasty and turbinate reduction. Before the blood started flowing I could tell a difference in breathing right away. Getting tired of the bleeding though. Surgery was 5 hours ago.
are you working on your neckbeard during recovery?

An update. Clotting pretty good now but I have to flush out the nose every couple of hours with a saline solution so that ain't sticking. Anyway, anyone who knows me and my sense of humor can attest to this.....

It has taken a Herculean effort on my part today, and I mean I had to muster every ounce of strength I could, to resist the urge to walk around Walmart with blood streaming down my chin and neck from my nose and under my "surgical mask." I mean, can you imagine the looks I'd get? LOL! Of course I'd have to act a little faint, maybe stagger a bit....start mumbling something about Woohan.....

So now should we call you Deepthroat?

Asking for a friend.

"Isn't that what Michael Jackson had done?"

Now that's a good reason to wear a mask, saves you having to bend over all the time to pick up your schnoz! :lol:. (j/k)

Get well soon.

Dang man. What you had done does not sound like any dang fun at all. I have to admit, it would have been the coolest thing to go to Walmart with blood running everywhere! I can't help it, that would have been great!!!

Prayers for a speedy recovery!

Back
Top Bottom