• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Out of surgery, man the tube down the throat was the worst

First thing I’ll say is I hope you have a quick recovery...

Second thing I’ll say is...I firmly disagree about the "tube down the throat" being the "worst thing"....I gotta say having a catheter in has to be the worst....it’s definitely worse than a ball and chain....at least with that, the shackle is not placed on something so "tender"....and when the nurse removed it, I almost rose up off the examining table....vertically!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I got so used to my Foley last year I'd take it out myself. Wouldn't put it in, but I'd take it out if I thought it was doing no good (and it wasn't doing any good at one point).

You have to insist they attach one of the locks on your thigh to keep from walking away from the bag (not the leg mounted one) in the middle of the night or when you are forgetful and being "reminded" that you have a tube up your member.

I got so used to my Foley last year I'd take it out myself. Wouldn't put it in, but I'd take it out if I thought it was doing no good (and it wasn't doing any good at one point).

You have to insist they attach one of the locks on your thigh to keep from walking away from the bag (not the leg mounted one) in the middle of the night or when you are forgetful and being "reminded" that you have a tube up your member.
Don't forget to deflate before removal...And don't ask me how I know!

An update. Clotting pretty good now but I have to flush out the nose every couple of hours with a saline solution so that ain't sticking. Anyway, anyone who knows me and my sense of humor can attest to this.....

It has taken a Herculean effort on my part today, and I mean I had to muster every ounce of strength I could, to resist the urge to walk around Walmart with blood streaming down my chin and neck from my nose and under my "surgical mask." I mean, can you imagine the looks I'd get? LOL! Of course I'd have to act a little faint, maybe stagger a bit....start mumbling something about Woohan.....

Back
Top Bottom