• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Our clueless youth

I can only hope our parents didn't look on us as we look on the younger generation now.....I've watched my nephew and niece along the way with a question mark....I can only hope they grow out of it

What is really sad to me is how ignorant they are about basic geography. I bet none of them has ever seen a globe. There was one in every one of my grade school classrooms, if I recall.

I can only hope our parents didn't look on us as we look on the younger generation now.
They did.

Millennials say it about Gen Z.
Gen X say it about Millennials.
Boomers say it about Gen X.
The Greatest Gen said it about the Boomers.
Ad infinitum.

Also, like George Carlin said. Think of how stupid the Average American is, then remember that half of them are stupider than that.

What is really sad to me is how ignorant they are about basic geography. I bet none of them has ever seen a globe. There was one in every one of my grade school classrooms, if I recall.
Totally Agree. And I bet none of these millennials would know how to read or hold a map even if it was unfolded all fifty times for them. Bet they wouldn't know the difference between a compass or pocket watch either.

Back
Top Bottom