• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OSS Helix 5.56K

Never cleaned mine, just assemble it then move it complete from gun to gun. They recommend taking it apart and let it soak overnight in cleaner, dry and shoot.

Im also looking at the OSS QD 5.56K can. Botach has the best prices.
I dont know if the K comes apart but i think you just keep the whole thing submerged overnight then shoot it also. Looks pretty Sweet!

My understanding is the OSS does worse at the muzzle but better at the shooters ear than "normal" suppressors.
So, I guess it depends on if you want quiet at your ears shooting or your friends ears while they're watching you shoot.

I have a newer 7.62 OSS Helix. I run it on all my AR15s, AR10s, and AKs. It sounds pretty good and is hearing safe. It is a little heavy but you can spend the extra and get the titanium version that's been adopted by SOCOM. The claims that that cause little or on back pressure are entirely true. I don't have to mess with any gas settings.

I have a newer 7.62 OSS Helix. I run it on all my AR15s, AR10s, and AKs. It sounds pretty good and is hearing safe. It is a little heavy but you can spend the extra and get the titanium version that's been adopted by SOCOM. The claims that that cause little or on back pressure are entirely true. I don't have to mess with any gas settings.
Have you tried to self cleaning yet? Mine arrived today at FFL. I got the muzzle brake with reverse thread for the can installed and now i get to wait lol

Back
Top Bottom