• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Osprey 45 Question

Proximal

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
26   0
Reaction score
Anyone know what a good price is for one of these locally? I'm in NE GA and am thinking about selling some stuff to fund this. Also, I can't seem to find any info on what barrel lengths should be for a Glock host. I understand that a lot of suppressors don't include spaces to tolerate the movement of the barrel and the guide rod can connect with the suppressor during firing (not necessarily on a Glock but other hosts). Anyone have some answers or own one? Thanks.

I found the lowest price I could, about $750 and called up 3 stores and said this is the lowest price I can find, if you beat it I'll drive to your store right now and pay you. Dawsonville Gun and Pawn beat the price pretty well and I bought it from them.

Did they handle the trust for you or did you already have one? This will be my first NFA item.

I already had one, there are Trust document examples stickied in the class III section, or there are some threads about lawyers who do one.
They did choose to send the info off for me though, saved me the cost of a stamp.

Awesome. I just shot them an e-mail so hopefully they'll get back to me and I can start putting together some funds. Thanks for the quick response.

Anyone know what a good price is for one of these locally? I'm in NE GA and am thinking about selling some stuff to fund this. Also, I can't seem to find any info on what barrel lengths should be for a Glock host. I understand that a lot of suppressors don't include spaces to tolerate the movement of the barrel and the guide rod can connect with the suppressor during firing (not necessarily on a Glock but other hosts). Anyone have some answers or own one? Thanks.

Check out SilencerShop.com. I have never purchased anything there but their website says $680. You do not have to pay taxes or shipping. It costs about $50 for the transfer locally. All in for $730. I was able to grab a demo can for under $500. Silencerco has great customer service so I am not worried about it being a demo can. Kind of like buying a glock.

Check out SilencerShop.com. I have never purchased anything there but their website says $680. You do not have to pay taxes or shipping. It costs about $50 for the transfer locally. All in for $730. I was able to grab a demo can for under $500. Silencerco has great customer service so I am not worried about it being a demo can. Kind of like buying a glock.

This is excellent info. It answered my question about spacing for certain hosts. Apparently it applies to fixed barrel hosts so I had it backwards. I'm digging for info on a demo can now. Hopefully I can find one because that price is awesome. Thanks!

Call Cherokee gun and pawn in canton georgia. Last time I bought one, it was like $650 or $700. I'll have to check again.

Back
Top Bottom