• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  Or trade for 35 Remington ammo

I just reloaded a box last night waiting for the mts for the 336, I have two boxes less several bullets, they are available but I can load a couple boxes if wanted. Not suppose to sell reloads and I am not loading to make money, just my time.

I just reloaded a box last night waiting for the mts for the 336, I have two boxes less several bullets, they are available but I can load a couple boxes if wanted. Not suppose to sell reloads and I am not loading to make money, just my time.
What's the price. I can't believe I can't even find brass. I'm a reloader myself but no brass. No bullets. Don't understand why the 35 is hard to find. it's not looking good either. I also have also have 6.5 Creed more brass, I thought about getting rid of.

I can sell you brass and bullets, I have brass like maybe100 and 79 180 hot cor speer and hornady 220, I have enought to get you thru hunting season for a couple years.

I can sell you brass and bullets, I have brass like maybe100 and 79 180 hot cor speer and hornady 220, I have enought to get you thru hunting season for a couple years.
Heck yea brother. That's awesome what would you sell some for. I was really thinking about selling something I didn't want to sell. I use my Marlin firearms. I've been looking for 2 weeks and Nobody has anything

Did you get the supplies you needed for 35?
I've got brass and powder. Looking for bullets and primers. I have some magnum primers I worked up a load that shoots pretty dang well. I used IMR 3031 35.5 grains and 200 Ga core lokt bullets. Started low with the magnum primers and worked up. When I got to 35.5 grains it shot SPI as my hotter loads but shot 1.335 " at 100 yards so I stopped. No pressure signs. And 3 shot groups were good enough. Haven't chronograph for speed yet but im guessing close to 2000 fps. I may be wrong

The great thin about the 35 Rm is you can use any 35 cal bullet, meaning, if you also load 38 spl or 357 mag, you can use any of those bullets. My favorite for the 35 is usimg regular old 357 jsp pistol bullets. Shoot great, and cheaper than rifle bullets. There is loading data out there for them also. Using a mag primer never hurts anything just reduce load.

Was just checking my supply, and I have three boxes you might want. 186 200 gr jsp bullets and 85 in the box of 180 gr Jsp. Call me if interested. Wallace 478-918-5392

Attachments

• 35 cal bullets.jpg
    35 cal bullets.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom