• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OpticsPlanet SUCKS!

I’ve ordered from them way back in the day and was happy with it. Just by happenstance I haven’t ordered from them in years but from what different folks keep saying it doesn’t sound like I want to...

iu

If the company decides to utilize a cheap worthless shipping company that just hands it off to USPS, its the fault of the delivery company or the company that decides to use it to save money. If you go to a restaurant and order a steak and it sucks because poor meat quality, do you blame the manufacturer of the steak or the restaurant that decides to use it?

If the company decides to utilize a cheap worthless shipping company that just hands it off to USPS, its the fault of the delivery company or the company that decides to use it to save money. If you go to a restaurant and order a steak and it sucks because poor meat quality, do you blame the manufacturer of the steak or the restaurant that decides to use it?
What gun owner goes to a restaurant and orders steak? That’s like Dale Earnhardt using Uber.

Back
Top Bottom