• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opinions on ODT10 and Coronavirus

I’ll come rolling up in the parking lot like.....

View attachment 2584971

That's hilarious!!! Change your name from BangBang to BanBan :)
Then the mods can't find you...:doh:

ODT11 chair.jpg
:)

and not taken from odt scholars

Never going to zero infection until the entire world has antibodies. Six months from now you'll be taking overpriced antiviral developed by a big pharma and prescribed over the phone. 18 months from now you get a Gates vaccine that tracks your butt everywhere you go.

How does everyone feel about things right now? Do you think June 13th will work out? Should we push to later in the year like Labor Day weekend? Or should I consider just pushing it until next year entirely?

Every option sucks, but I would really hate to have someone get sick and die from an event I had, and that's a pretty real consideration with how things are right now. Whatever I do I have to make the call at least 30-45 days out so I can have everything ordered and ready for the event. Just curious how everyone else feels about how things are right now. If I had to push it a year I would feel really silly considering I announced the thing over a year ago. :D
Someone could likely catch the flu and die just as readily, or get an a wreck on the way. Probably about the same odds, if the numbers keep going in the directions they appear to be.

Never going to zero infection until the entire world has antibodies. Six months from now you'll be taking overpriced antiviral developed by a big pharma and prescribed over the phone. 18 months from now you get a Gates vaccine that tracks your butt everywhere you go.

Never going to see zero infections period. This virus will remain even after humans are removed from the earth.

It hinges on the politics of the various manifestations of the Chinese-Wuhan virus, which are almost all highly political. As a business owner, the actions you propose, i.e. protecting and enhancing the bottom line, now, and in the unpredictable near-long term future are correct.

I was just wondering why a post I submit, with a quote from an author, and a link to the author's web page gets sent to the boiler room within minutes, and other posts by other members, under similar circumstances get a free pass. Did I steal one of the moderator's lunch money?
Because your post was for the intention of discussing it as a political question.
This is for asking people’s opinions about a date for a meeting and shouldn’t devolve isn’t a political rant.

No all clear should be called until numbers drop to 0,
0 new infections
0 deaths
and the numbers should be real fact based with no skewing them
Technically that will never happen. Vaccines for viruses don’t work. That why we have a different flu shot every year and that only works in. 25-75% of people.
I’ve gotten the flu every time I get the shot. I don’t when I don’t get the shot.

Technically that will never happen. Vaccines for viruses don’t work. That why we have a different flu shot every year and that only works in. 25-75% of people.
I’ve gotten the flu every time I get the shot. I don’t when I don’t get the shot.
I get the shot too and had the fu the last 2 years, the shot didn't stop it, BUT, it really lessened the severity of it.

Back
Top Bottom