• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opine here Please!... Supply's

We have to change the narrative. When someone says "gun violence" ask them what that is. I always says I also hate drunk cars that kill people. Now the media is talking about "white militias". They want to paint conservatives as freaks. When I hear someone talking about republicans being only concerned about the rich, I ask them how did Peolsi get 120 million on a 175k job? I have decided not to let them keep bumping their gums without some push back.

Are the component manufacturers actively undermining the American people or simply catering to the infinitely deep pockets of government? I don't know. But whatever the truth, arm up people! It's just a matter of time now.

I think is called selling out. All of them are sellouts. Also, please be aware guys. You cannot debate or reason with leftists. Its useless. facts mean nothing, logic is useless. There is nothing you can do or say. They will keep going no matter what you do. While you practice tolerance, they are completely intolerant. While you show mercy, they show no mercy and go after everyone and anyone in their way. While you believe in God, perhaps, they mock it openly and teach your kids the Government is the only entity that has the answers. while you practice life, their religion is death. Where you seek happiness and hope, they live and breed misery. What they cannot defeat, they seek to control. And they control almost every single firearm and ammunition component manufacturer through the use of government contracts. They simply control demand. This is a fact. Ruger, Springfield Armory, Hornady, Vista, Federal, speer, you name it. research the deals some of those companies tried to make with Democrat politicans in secret, then got exposed. Even Berger is owned by the government of another country. They are all sellouts. The only ammunition companies that are not sellouts, are the small business types, that have semi commercial reloading machines, such as Mark VII's. Or like Georgia Arms, that is a re-manufacturer. They are not sellouts. When you cannot change somebodies mind, the liberal solution is very simple. You just control the business like Nazi's did.

Just like BMW and the Nazi's. https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/bmw-and-the-holocaust

The owners of BMW became part of the machine, to get rich. History always repeats itself.

There is only one way that the leftists will be defeated and this formerly great country will be saved. And, its going to be very, very ugly!

Back
Top Bottom