• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Open house for gear heads at KG Made in Marietta June 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

z.chance

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
93   0
Reaction score
My good friend Kyle owns KG Made. He is the best fabricator I have ever seen, and he is having an open house at his shop in marietta. It is being held on June 14th, from 12-5. This is mostly a motorsports meet, but Kyle does enjoy long range shooting and custom 1911's.

https://www.facebook.com/events/728204977218228/

From the facebook page who dont do facebook.
"Come by and support the KGmade drift team. WIth the team expanding to include Alex Youe Sean Morgan and David Campo it will take your help to make sure they make it to as many events as possible. We will be selling t-shirts, and stickers, and food/ drinks, with all proceeds going right back to the team. A Freestyle Stuntshow will be performed by the one and only KGmade team member on two wheels Rodney Sargent. Hope to see everyone there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

http://kgmade.net/
1145 Rottenwood Dr Suite 150, Marietta, Georgia 30067

I wouldn't mind stopping by this...an old gear head like me, I still like to check out the 'youngens ' to see the new stuff! Lol...I've never gotten into the drifting thing but it looks fun. Heck, it's all motorsports, right? :D

I wouldn't mind stopping by this...an old gear head like me, I still like to check out the 'youngens ' to see the new stuff! Lol...I've never gotten into the drifting thing but it looks fun. Heck, it's all motorsports, right? :D

The drifting stuff is pretty ridiculous! The speeds they hit are insane. The will be going over 100mph, and yank the hand brake. Its not my favorite sport, but its entertaining as all get out.

Rodney puts on a hell of a show on his bikes too. He can ride on the front tire for 1000 feet, and his friend got on the front tire at 150mph!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom