• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Open Carry Q? Slinging an AR pistol...

Mall+ninja_612783_4615023.jpg

I don't understand guys that do this - other than they want attention or a confrontation with the store owner and police.

Concealed carry is just the way to go. It's the same 'ol "don't ask / don't tell" rule. If nobody around you knows what you have concealed, then they won't care or give you a second glance. Carry that way.

Personally I wouldn't leave it in the truck, too vulnerable, unless you know the area has no smash-n-grab thieves. Leave it at home secured.

OK, this is mostly just out of curiosity. Don't think I will do this, but curious if it would be questioned?

GA has open carry, with a concealed carry permit. I respect one's option to open carry. Don't practice it myself. I carry concealed. Just seems smarter.

But what if someone decided to sling an AR pistol as their open carry? Does this violate any state "holster" laws? It is a bit too showy and I am sure would attract all sorts of attention, even if not technically illegal.

Thoughts?
If myself and my family!were entering the same Establishment as you at the same time there’s a great possibility that when I spoke to you if you didn’t respond correctly that you would get two in the chest one in the head ! And it would most likely be like this hey mother****er what the **** do you think you’re doing ! But that’s only me I’m sure no one else here will have that response! Love Y’all all

If myself and my family!were entering the same Establishment as you at the same time there’s a great possibility that when I spoke to you if you didn’t respond correctly that you would get two in the chest one in the head ! And it would most likely be like this hey mother****er what the **** do you think you’re doing ! But that’s only me I’m sure no one else here will have that response! Love Y’all all

So just to be straight, you're talking about murdering someone for open carry?? Makes sense and definitely worth it.

So just to be straight, your talking about murdering someone for open carry?? Makes sense and definitely worth it.
No no not at all now! But u not going to walk by me without me knowing your Intentions too much ****ed up **** in this world right now and part of the reason it’s that way is because no one wants to be involved turned her head look the other way don’t cause a situation

Back
Top Bottom