• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One Owner Vehicles For Sale

Lets also say..... theoretically speaking.....

You had multiple cars that looked almost the same, you could get away with not registering them all as well. Since, for example, a black corvette is a black corvette when they run a tag.

Theoretically speaking..... and also avoid paying even more valorem tax. I would never do something like that, but someone could, in theory, probably get away with it.
72301740_688870654922504_3484931520467042304_n.jpg
I really like your theories!!

I sold a rifle to this guy. A week later he had it back up for sale using my pictures and claimed it was his father’s and it was a one owner. Yes I did call him out. True story!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same thing happened to me hope I never deal with that Fink again.

People list boats the same way. Then you find out they just never registered it form the original owner, and it's a nightmare to get the correct info and paperwork to the DNR to register it. Some folks just like to take a chance they'll never get caught.

I do also see it the other way, say if you bought the car at an auction or something where you knew you weren't going to keep it anyways so you just leave the title and give it to whoever you sell it to transfer it. Like already mentioned, I wouldn't want to pay $800 in taxes if I'm about to sell it anyways.

THIS is the problem..... shouldnt have to pay $8-9-10-1100 for a tag to begin with.

I have been helping my son find a car. There are a lot of guys selling cars out of there yards that always have a few for sale. The most recent was you can not take a test drive it does not have insurance.

I always ask ;

1: “how long have you owned it ?”

2: “why are you selling it ?”

and if you wanna add
3: “ what’s the carfax going to show ?”

Back
Top Bottom