• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One of the first ships to resume cruising is having a COVID outbreak

But how did the N.W.O. get the 5G towers out in the ocean? Submarine mounted?

B6D6ABF4-814E-4689-8A2A-2004D09A6D9B.png

[SARC]But I thought extreme cold and sunshine killed the Kung Flu.....surely it would have been safe in the Arctic of all places.[/SARC]

Speaking as someone who has 17 cruises under his belt, no way I am getting on another floating Petrie dish.....it was fun while it lasted.

[SARC]But I thought extreme cold and sunshine killed the Kung Flu.....surely it would have been safe in the Arctic of all places.[/SARC]

Speaking as someone who has 17 cruises under his belt, no way I am getting on another floating Petrie dish.....it was fun while it lasted.

I'm just the opposite. Only been on 5 or 6 cruises but it's great family fun.

Can't wait to get back on a cruise but that's prolly not gonna happen this year unfortunately!

"Norwegian expedition cruise company Hurtigruten late Friday said four sick crew members from the 535-passenger Roald Amundsen were admitted to the University Hospital of North Norway in Tromsø, Norway, earlier in the day after the vessel docked in the city. All four had tested positive for COVID-19."

"All four of the hospitalized crew members had been sick for several days while on board the vessel, and all four had been placed in isolation. But the line said their symptoms weren’t consistent with COVID-19. They only tested positive for the illness after the ship docked in Tromsø early Friday."

"The entire ship has now been placed in isolation, and the 154 remaining crew members on board have all been tested for COVID-19. Hurtigruten on Saturday said 122 of the crew members had tested negative for the illness."

OK so the headline would like us think this was a serious outbreak, but only 4 out of the 535 are hospitalized and from the article itself, their symptoms aren't consistent with Covid? The majority have tested negative.

I'd guestimate more people got sea sick on the boat than that. Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom