• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One of the coolest looking AK pistols I've seen

91B8A27A-163D-4AD4-92F8-A1AA3668F313.png
All I could find out on their site, which ain’t much

Check this out Nonliberal Nonliberal . Laser engraving could double or triple your product’s worth? You’ll need a minority on the payroll lol . Note: I’m Irish/Scottish/Native American descendant BAHAHAHA . Note for nay sayers: I’m just playing around.

Check this out Nonliberal Nonliberal . Laser engraving could double or triple your product’s worth? You’ll need a minority on the payroll lol . Note: I’m Irish/Scottish/Native American descendant BAHAHAHA . Note for nay sayers: I’m just playing around.
I'm working on stuff. Got a lot going on right now. The laser stays pretty busy too but I have too much going on to be shopping for work right now. I'm so close to moving in my house that it's the main thing right now, then I have to go back to work hardcore because I be broke.
For a long time we used to joke that I was the only white man at Dobbs Defense and it was true. Had a Sicilian, a Canook, and a woman running the show. Right now it's just two honkies though.

I'm working on stuff. Got a lot going on right now. The laser stays pretty busy too but I have too much going on to be shopping for work right now. I'm so close to moving in my house that it's the main thing right now, then I have to go back to work hardcore because I be broke.
For a long time we used to joke that I was the only white man at Dobbs Defense and it was true. Had a Sicilian, a Canook, and a woman running the show. Right now it's just two honkies though.
Everything will work out. Glad ya'll are close to being settled in. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom