• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Older suppressors and their defunct companies.

How often do you shoot your older suppressors?

• Once a week

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Once a month

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Quarterly

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • EVERYDAY

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Never

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Rare

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
I had my pilot jail broken which brought it back to life. I just had my m4-2000 ratchet fixed and it only took 3 days and i had it back. Use them. Plenty of 3rd party companies and people that work on these.

I've got a AAC TiRant45 and a HTA Fusion T22, so half of my cans fall into this group. Still shoot them because the plan B is to shoot loud. I guess I need to get another 45 can (like Rugged Obsidian) or something else for down the road. Think of them as vintage cars and we all would drive them instead of letting them rot away in some garage.

I like the Rugged Obsidian and SilencerCo Osprey/Octane.

I've got a AAC TiRant45 and a HTA Fusion T22, so half of my cans fall into this group. Still shoot them because the plan B is to shoot loud. I guess I need to get another 45 can (like Rugged Obsidian) or something else for down the road. Think of them as vintage cars and we all would drive them instead of letting them rot away in some garage.

Dedicated tri lug. Really cool silencer, just needs some TLC.
Back in the day when there were very few options. This was the biggest, strongest Mp5 can you could get that would fit in a mag pouch. Note the Norcross address

1631746570825.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom