• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Olde Town Cutlery on 400 near outlet malls

SOLGardener

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
The lady and I stopped in this knife shop off of 400 just south of the Hwy 400 outlet mall. The owner said they had just opened after having some success as an online site. No QVC knives at this place. He had a nice selection displayed from Condor, Hogue autos, several local custom knife makers. The owner said they would be hosting classes and has some materials in the store already.

We did more talking that I did shopping, but I like what I saw, and prices seemed competitive.

https://www.oldetownecutlery.com

Thanks for posting this.
I have to drive through that area now at least a couple of times a month. It'll give me a good place to stop and stretch my legs.

I stopped in here the other day as well...... they are some great guys to talk blades with & they definately know their stuff! Great selection of higher end knives fixed & folders. Their prices are exactly the same as blade hq.....yea you gotta pay taxes but at least you get to play with it first and get the feel. Awesome selection of great eastern cutlery too!
They are having a grand opening the first of nov so check them out

Grand opening is tomorrow, glad i stumbled upon this place the weekend before last. Spent a little too much money, but it was worth it. Picked up a few nice knives, even one made by John that was helping us out. Definitely worth checking out!

https://www.oldetownecutlery.com/2018/10/29/grand-opening-announcement/

20181109_155726.jpg

I stopped in earlier today. Nice folks and a very nice selection. Got to handle some knives I've wanted to for a long time. I'll definitely be spending more money with them.

Go check them out if you're in the area.

I stopped in earlier today. Nice folks and a very nice selection. Got to handle some knives I've wanted to for a long time. I'll definitely be spending more money with them.

Go check them out if you're in the area.

MORE money??? What you get this trip? Post pics we like pics here

MORE money??? What you get this trip? Post pics we like pics here
I only picked up an alox Victorinox SAK this time, but noted at least two knives that I will be buying next visit and several more that will make great gifts.
I'm a user, not a collector, and pretty boring in my preferences so my purchases are generally not very exciting.

Back
Top Bottom