• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Old tractor yard art display options?

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
218   0
Reaction score
My wife inherited an old tractor and a few implements from her dad after he passed. It doesn’t run so she wants to display it out by the road in the field in front of the house as yard art. I’m looking for ideas of how to display them. Something like this, but looking for any other ideas someone may have or pictures of yours if you already have one displayed somewhere.

5FDF60C3-EEEE-4249-8E24-9B081C393B3C.png

That looks good, most folks just park it and an implement or 2 on each side of the gate.take a ride through the country and you'll see several
Yeah we’ve seen several out where we live but she wants to dress it up a little with wildflowers. I keep the field bush hogged so I want it easy to cut around.

Several similar types of yard art in Heard as I roam around.

Saw an old truck with open hood, guy bent over working on engine (dummy) looks good.

neat iepdeas, good luck

Several similar types of yard art in Heard as I roam around.

Saw an old truck with open hood, guy bent over working on engine (dummy) looks good.

neat iepdeas, good luck
I haven’t given any thought to a person. Good idea. I guess I could set a dummy in the seat and change the way it’s dressed based on the season or Holiday.

Her dad's? I'd have to restore the tractor.
I know, wrong answer.
Her oldest brother (also deceased) broke it down years ago to restore it. I’m finding parts of it all over the old homesite. I don’t believe all the parts are still there and I don’t have anywhere to store it after a full restore so I told her I would put it back together best I could and park it out in the field so people could see it when they drove by.

I have my grandpa’s old 1938 allis chalmer. It’s long past repair and we’ve talked about doing this but I just haven’t got around to it.
Would be cool though

Back
Top Bottom