• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Old member returned

What were you in for?
I was in for having some serious health problems loosing my insurance job then the house. So we moved to Rome to a small duplex that I inherited half of. Finally got disability after 5 years. Started selling off most of my (toys) . Learned to live on a quarter of what we made. Finally was starting to get back to normal and then the election. Now medicines have tripled or more, fuel doubled. Well y’all know the rest. It’s looking like I am going to have to sell some things tyI didn’t want to. And looking at the prices of “things “ I may be able to help us out. I guess my question of the day is if after all those years will my reputation and feedback still be the same or am I just starting over?

I was in for having some serious health problems loosing my insurance job then the house. So we moved to Rome to a small duplex that I inherited half of. Finally got disability after 5 years. Started selling off most of my (toys) . Learned to live on a quarter of what we made. Finally was starting to get back to normal and then the election. Now medicines have tripled or more, fuel doubled. Well y’all know the rest. It’s looking like I am going to have to sell some things tyI didn’t want to. And looking at the prices of “things “ I may be able to help us out. I guess my question of the day is if after all those years will my reputation and feedback still be the same or am I just starting over?
Dang! I'm sorry to read that. Maybe a stint in the hooscow would have been easier.

I'm not working either, and you're right. It's interesting (if not in anyway fun) to see on just how little you can get by. The insurance costs and medicines are what eats up savings. It's outrageous.

Your rep is 100% fine according to your stats. Good luck if you are selling some stuff now as prices are higher than they've been in a very long time. It's a great time to liquidate supplies and things you don't need.

Back
Top Bottom