• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay y'all, giveaway time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal #1
ezgif-3-d41fdc2946c5.gif

Don't get too excited it's just an AR flash hider. But it IS the 5.5" CAR15 styla that I paid $30.00 for with shipping. I had planned to get it pinned and welded to a PSA 10.5" upper. But the price keeps creeping up on all PSA stuff and I still ain't found anyone in middle GA that will handle the gunsmithing for me. So with all that in mind I'm just gonna order a flash can and keep using braces. Not to mention I'm tired of the cats knocking this one off my dresser.
Anyway, it's a Guntec brand still new in the box intended for use with 5.56 with 1/2×28 threads. So it will screw right onto most any 5.56 barrel. So let's say we run this out to this Friday afternoon around 5:00. I'll let the Google random number thingerator pick the winner and mail it out with maybe a little something extra on Saturday morning. And let's say everybody can get in for one. Cops,Fire, EMS and miiitary active or retired and get in for two. And if we've done a deal in the past you can get in for however many previous deals we have done. So there it is. Good luck yall.
In tks#1

Don't get too excited it's just an AR flash hider. But it IS the 5.5" CAR15 styla that I paid $30.00 for with shipping. I had planned to get it pinned and welded to a PSA 10.5" upper. But the price keeps creeping up on all PSA stuff and I still ain't found anyone in middle GA that will handle the gunsmithing for me. So with all that in mind I'm just gonna order a flash can and keep using braces. Not to mention I'm tired of the cats knocking this one off my dresser.
Anyway, it's a Guntec brand still new in the box intended for use with 5.56 with 1/2×28 threads. So it will screw right onto most any 5.56 barrel. So let's say we run this out to this Friday afternoon around 5:00. I'll let the Google random number thingerator pick the winner and mail it out with maybe a little something extra on Saturday morning. And let's say everybody can get in for one. Cops,Fire, EMS and miiitary active or retired and get in for two. And if we've done a deal in the past you can get in for however many previous deals we have done. So there it is. Good luck yall.
In #2vet,tks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom