• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

Titanium Solar Pathfinder.
Never buying another watch that needs batteries!

1637773174149168794843566008601.jpg

I’m searching for a Brietling similar to this one, but not looking to pay $1,000 if possible.

View attachment 3707696
Check this place here in Atlanta. What you’re looking for is in the two to $5000 range.

I've always liked the look of a classic watch like Rolex, Omega and the sort. But I've never pulled the trigger on one. I do and have Seiko, Witnauer and Hamilton and I've been pretty happy with those. I haven't bought a watch in more than 20 something years. My Witnauer is quite beat up and @40yrs old. The Hamilton died a long time ago. My first Seiko was bought in 1977. It was in the shop more than I wore it. One of my best watches is a turtle case Seiko diver's watch. I've had that one for almost 30yrs

I’m searching for a Brietling similar to this one, but not looking to pay $1,000 if possible.

View attachment 3707696
Check crownandcaliber.com daily and just click new arrivals. They also have a store in ATL. Saw 2 of this exact model within the last two weeks. One went for $1800 and the other for $2200, still a bit high from your goal, but depends how bad you want it. Well priced watches on there seem to go in a hurry, and they’ve had a plethora of breitlings for several months now.

View attachment 3707696

I have a similar one I would let go for $1100. Has the bracelet that is close to $950 on its own. Box and dox.

Back
Top Bottom