• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

My latest cereal killer. Zodiac Super Sea Wolf 53 Hodinkee exclusive.
Zodiac.jpg

Question for watch lovers:

Does anybody make a tough watch that comes with a tough wristband one with pins that are twice as thick as what we see on standard watch wristbands?

Preferably with a complete case made of stainless steel not just the case backing plate, and the crystal slightly recessed so it won't scratch the glass if it ends up upside down on a hard surface.
That's why I like diver's watches. They're tough and I'm historically tough on watches. Get a stainless watch, stainless bracelet band and a sapphire crystal. Make sure the watch has some heft to it to insure heavy duty quality, it'll go along ways. Seiko makes a good watch in this catagory, but there are others.

Here is most of my Deep Blue collection. From top to bottom.
These three have Swiss movements, and tritium tubes. They are very bright at night.
Top Left Bijoux 7750 Movement
Middle Left ETA 2824-2 Movement
Bottom left Sellita SW-200-1 Movement

The three on the left are Japanese movements. NH35 Seiko movements. All are pretty heavy and I just like the brand.
They all have sapphire crystals, some thicker than others, but as of yet, I have not scratched any of the crystals. I have a few more quartz Deep Blue watches, but prefer a automatic. When working on the cars or motorcycles, I wear my $100 Invicta's, not a bad watch for the money, I have a few all the Grand Diver with automatic movements.

Attachments

• IMG_1850.jpeg
    IMG_1850.jpeg
    300.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1851.jpeg
    IMG_1851.jpeg
    295.1 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom