• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Tturtle that
giphy (1).gif

If you look an a weather app that has a world view function that over lays earthquake activity...it's lit up.
Every #faction in the world is so angry. They don't even know why there angry but it's everybody elses fault. The pandemic ....hurricanes over and over. All its going to take is a pin drop. As I see it that pin is going to drop on Tuesday night after the so called democratic elections. Doesn't matter one iota WHO wins because that's not the point. That is the checkers flag for ever one to go bat **** crazy. Even little kids are ticked off because they can't celebrate the night of the dead. O well hope you bought your milk and bread folks. And some popcorn. It's gonna be a really big shoo
Your name's not Christie is it?

I would like to think that the vast majority of Americans, regardless of their political leanings, are rational, socially responsible human beings. That any incidents that occur subsequent to the election will be the result of a small minority of individuals bent on raising hell at the slightest excuse and will be rapidly brought under control.
That being said, I have extra mags loaded for the AR and some extra groceries.
I agree with this, on both ends...

Back
Top Bottom